Your message has been sent, thank you!
Print the page
Please contact us for more information:
Head of Treasury & Liquidity Risk Management
Risk Reward Limited
T. +44 (0)20 7638 5558
F. +44 (0)20 7638 5571
Treasury & Liquidity Risk
Treasury management is an important function in every organisation, whether a corporate entity, a bank or a financial institution; and whatever the size and nature of the business or its remit.
The problems resulting from ineffective or inappropriate treasury management can be severe, ranging from:
- Shortfalls in interest earnings on cash surpluses
- Substantial losses through poor management controls
- Taking significant positions without the authority or approval of management
Risk Reward consultants can assist a firm in the design of an appropriate organisational ALM framework suitable for effective exposure identification and management, together with the control of liquidity risk.
Our services include, but are not limited to, the following reviews:
- Structure, role and responsibilities of the treasury team
- Objectives and mission consistency with business goals and missions
- The adequacy of ALM data reporting
- Set or review the aims and objectives of the treasury unit to ensure market focus and suitability
- Liquidity strategies and approaches to ensure that they meet corporate goals and best practice
- The adequacy of the control and risk management processes associated with liquidity risk and develop appropriate reporting suites
- Confirming the adequacy of models to deal with business uncertainty, including reviewing relevant assumptions for validity
- Assisting in the design and implementation of stress testing and scenario modeling and reviewing existing suites for best practice and adequacy
- Suitable cost efficient software solutions to meet the current and future demands of the business
Risk Reward has consultants that are experienced with ALM, treasury and liquidity risk management and are able to provide these skills to supplement the knowledge of your core teams to ensure a successful ALM and treasury function is adequately supporting your firm.
Challenge us to help ensure the success of your treasury and liquidity risk management.